International Scholarships at Illinois College: Are you interested in studying in the United States of America? You can apply now for the International Scholarships at Illinois College 2022/2023 funding program for deserving candidates
This scholarship award is open for potential international students who want to apply for their undergraduate degree program at the college.
In 1829, the Illinois Band consisting of Yale University students founded the College. It is a tiny residential liberal arts college that offers a high-quality education at a reasonable price on a secure and attractive campus.
The option of studying at Illinois College: Illinois College has been a leader in higher education since 1889 with a reputation for academic innovation and life-changing learning experiences that prepare students for the job market and graduate school.
Scholarships Summary Description
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
- University: Illinois College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $20,000 – $23,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
International Scholarships at Illinois College-Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- How to Apply for the International Scholarship at Illinois College in the USA: To be considered for this award, candidates must take admission to an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the application for Admission: IC Application or Common Application.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit an official High school transcript, passport, CV,
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students enrolling at Illinois College, must submit before registration to assist in appropriate course placement. Illinois College codes: ACT: 1034 or SAT and TOEFL: 1315
For every successful applicant, Illinois College will provide an award amount of $20,000 – $23,000 per year to the successful candidates.