Trinity University International Scholarships: Trinity University offers Scholarships to recognize the efforts and excellence of the students. The award is intended for the academic year 2022/2023.
This is a need-based funding program that supports new students and transfer students who wish to study at the University.
Be abreast with the fact that since 1869, Trinity University has helped students develop experiences, skills, and abilities. It is a well-known private liberal art and science university located in downtown San Antonio, Texas. It has approximately 2,500 students and offers 49 majors and 61 minors in six-degree programs.
Thousands of high-achieving, dynamic and talented students come to Trinity Campus to experience excellent university life every year. Students’ learning adventures are made even more memorable by the university’s beautiful campus, top-notch resources, highly regarded programs, and employment opportunities. All in all, this is a fantastic place to continue your education.
Host Institution: University of Trinity
Field of Study/Level: Undergraduate
Audience: International Students
Scholarship Value: Trinity University will provide tuition fees to successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
Trinity University International Scholarships -Eligibility:
- Suitable countries: All nationalities.
- Suitable courses: Undergraduate training in any subject offered by the University.
- Suitable criteria: to be suitable, applicants must meet the following suitability criteria:
- International first-year undergraduate, admission, and transfer students
- Students must have a high school diploma with a good academic record to be awarded Trinity University International scholarships in the USA.
- Applicants are not required to apply for this Trinity University International scholarships separately. They will be considered for a need-based scholarship based on the materials submitted with their application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide the following documents with their application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Deadline: 1st February 2022