Apply for Saint Michael’s College International Scholarships: Saint Michael’s College USA is an enriching and exciting learning place. The college has organized the International Student funding for the academic year 2021/2022.
This merit-based grant which covers 60% of the programme fee is directed towards international undergraduate students that undertake study at Saint Michael’s.
It’s an interesting fact that Michael’s College is a private non-profit Roman Catholic liberal arts college in Vermont ranking 126th nationally. It wants to contribute through higher education to the enhancement of the human person and the advancement of human culture in light of the Catholic faith.
The option to study at Saint Michael’s College is a step in the right direction that guarantees a meaningful learning process and experience. With a student-faculty ratio of 13:1, with 1:1 advising with a professor in their respective fields of study and guidance.
SMC Summary Description
- Application Deadline: 7th November 2021
- University or Organization: Saint Michael’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
SMC Awards- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries are welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme of choice available at Saint Michael’s is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate impressive academic merit.
Methods of Application
- How to Apply for the International Student Scholarships at Saint Michael’s: The applicants are required to apply through the Common Application Students that apply before the deadline will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of recommendation
- High school records
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit all required documents. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Cambridge English Qualification – C
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Duolingo – 110
Winners of the merit award will be given $2,000 or up to 60% of the undergraduate tuition fee at the College.