Robert Lethbridge International Scholarships- UK: Do you want to develop or sharpen your skills in the UK?Fitzwilliam College is proud to give international students the opportunity to do that with the help of its Robert Lethbridge Scholarships in Modern Language programme.
The award is narrowly available to one brilliant international student who wants to start his or her master’s degree programme in the Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages and Linguistics. This grant is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Fitzwilliam College is a constituent college of Cambridge University in the United Kingdom. It is Cambridge’s seventh-largest college, with approximately 475 undergraduates, 400 graduate students, and 90 fellows.
The option to study at Fitzwilliam College will add a lifetime value. Fitzwilliam College is a pleasant, forward-thinking college that combines the finest of Cambridge tradition with a friendly, forward-thinking approach. Their vibrant and diverse student body is surrounded by some of Cambridge’s most stunning gardens.
Robert Lethbridge International Scholarships Brief Description
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Fitzwilliam College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £1,250
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Robert Lethbridge International Scholarships-Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters courses in the Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages and Linguistics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All full-time, one-year Masters courses that are offered by the Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages and Linguistics are eligible.
- All nationalities and fee status
- How to Apply for the Robert Lethbridge International Scholarships in UK: To grasp the opportunity, applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree programme at the college. After applying, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university
- completion of, or release from, any current training or education course
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
It’s the delight of Fitzwilliam College to provide an award amount of £1,250 scholarship to talented candidates to complete their studies in the UK.