Marietta College International Student Merit Scholarship- USA: You can harness your skills, talent, and potentials with unbeatable industry-integrated learning and networking opportunities in the USA by applying for the International Student Merit Scholarship at Marietta College.
This scholarship award is designed to attract talented and motivated students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
The institution, Marietta College (MC) is a private liberal arts college located in Marietta, Ohio that was established in 1835. It offers various degree programs for international students.
The option of studying at Marietta College in the USA: Marrietta College’s education provides a robust liberal arts foundation on which students can build successful professions and create a lifelong passion for learning, from class lectures and lab work to faculty-guided research projects and internships.
College Award Summary Description
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization:
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
Marietta College International Student Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program
Methods of Application
- Methods of application for the Marietta College International Student Merit Scholarship in the USA: To being enlisted in the program, students have to enroll in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Secondary school transcript, mark sheets, or certificate, official financial statement, a copy of the identification page of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high school certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
All the Winners will receive an award amount of $1,000 to complete their undergraduate education in the United States.