Borno State Scholarship Board Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-2022: Borno State Scholarship Board is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their undergraduate program.
The fully-funded scholarship application for the Borno State Scholarship 2021 has commerce. All students seeking admission into an undergraduate degree program can apply.
For a successful application, ensure you read through this piece to the end to learn the full details about this award- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more.
Important Facts About Borno State Scholarship
The autonomous Borno state scholarship Board was until January 1989 a Division within the Ministry of Education, by January 1989 the Board was upgraded and given autonomous status, the board was established by Edict No. 3 of 1989 which became effective as an autonomous body on the 13th day of April 1989.
The Scholarship Board has the sole responsibility of conducting interviews for students for scholarship awards and disbursement of allowances to all eligible candidates of Borno State indigenes who gained admission into institutions of higher learning in the country and overseas as foreign sponsorship.
Borno Scholarship Board Bachelors- Eligibility & Requirements
- Must be a Borno State Indigene
- You must be an undergraduate in any recognized public institution in Nigeria, be it College of Education, Polytechnic, or University.
- You must be a Borno State resident who is currently admitted to any recognized tertiary institution abroad.
Important Documents Required for Application
- SSCE result
- Admission letter
- Indigene certificate
Methods of Application Borno State Scholarship
Log on to https://bssb.scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- ❖ Create an account using a valid email address.
- ❖ A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- ❖ Log in again with your email address and password
- ❖ After login, you will be granted access to the application form.
- ❖ The application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information required, click save, and next to complete the preceding stage.
- ❖ In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save it, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next you will also be required provide your academic details.
- ❖ Secondly, you will be required to provide details of academic institutions attended and qualifications
obtained, save and click Next.
- ❖ Thirdly, provide your SSCE result details, save and click Next.
- ❖ Next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate, and SSCE results.
- ❖ Review your application and click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
- Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- ❖ You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (SSCE Results, Admission Letter, and Indigene Certificate) at the state scholarship board.