British Chevening Scholarships 2022. application is open for Developing Countries, Commonwealth Countries and Chevening Countries.
British Scholarship Summary Description:
Every scholarship may have a different application process. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
The scholarship allows for Postgraduate, Masters’s level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at UK Universities. The deadline for the scholarship is 02 Nov 2021.
Degree level: British Chevening Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Masters’s level programs at UK Universities.
The Chevening scholarship is for Masters Degree Programs offered at universities in the UK. The Scholarship is funded by the British Government.
Subjects Available: Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
You may select any subject at the Masters’ level taught at universities in the UK.
Eligibility Nationalities: The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official website for a complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
British Chevening Scholarship- Eligibility
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2022.
Chevening Awards- Application Procedure
Applications open 3 August 2021.
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply button on your country’s page.
It is important to visit your country page on the official website for detailed information on how to apply for these scholarships
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover the essential expenditure
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021
Click the official website button below to claim the Scholarships