Shaanxi Normal University China | Pearl international Scholarships/Awards 2021: Application is open to international students of higher learning.
The grant is exclusively for international students who want to undertake a graduate degree programme at Shaanxi Normal University. Applicants will be eligible to receive this application only if they are accepted by the university in the applied programme. They will receive benefits toward the tuition fee of the course.
Shaanxi Normal University’s Pearl International Scholarship is a beneficial scheme funded to provide high-quality and affordable higher education to students in China
Important Information About Shaanxi Normal University
Standing at 101st rank nationally, Shaanxi University is a university in China with a mission to provide comprehensive services to the teachers and students of the University through scientific management.
The option to study at SNU: The University has been functioning by the motto of ‘Morality, Learning, Aspiration and Action’ which has helped it become firmly established in Western China as an influential top-tier comprehensive teacher training university. It strives to achieve the goal of building itself to be a major comprehensive research university distinguished by its teacher education. With a world class discipline plan that is useful for the students and the university, it is recognised globally.
Normal University Scholarships- Brief Description
- University or Organization: Shaanxi Normal University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: RMB4000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
Shaanxi University- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for either of the graduate level courses and subjects taught at Normal University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must already be students at Shaanxi.
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply at Shaanxi University via the online platform set up by the university. The applicants will be considered upon submitting the general admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two Copies Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Two Copies Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an undergraduate qualification relevant to the graduate programme they are applying for to be admitted at Shaanxi.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 50
Application Deadline: Open
Scholarship Overall Benefits
The University will provide the selected international students RMB4000 per year towards their graduate study in China at Shaanxi.