Kozminski University Warsaw-Poland Scholarship for International Students 2021-2022: Kozminski University Poland is providing a grants programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
Highly talented international students who are going to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university are welcomed.
The Kozminski University Warsaw-Poland is a private non-profit business school in the city of Warsaw. It is considered to be “Poland’s highest-rated private university
The university is business-minded. To have an open mind in the world of business studying at Kozminski University Warsaw-Poland will delight you. We teach real business, but we want our students to learn business not only from one perspective. As part of their curriculum, students will have a chance to face real business dilemmas, addressing social and business challenges, in a project-based approach.
Kozminski University Warsaw Brief Description
- University or Organization: Kozminski University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 7 500 PLN
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
Kozminski University Warsaw-Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in English.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. The maximum score is 100 points – 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA.
- Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified for the program.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of passport/ ID, Copy of the medical insurance and photo.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a legalized high school diploma with an apostle or another foreign document that entitles them to continue education at the university level.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a certificate of English ( B2 or FCE, TOEFL, IELTS) unless English is your native language or it is the language of instruction at your home University.
Deadline for Application: Open
Gains: Kozminski University Warsaw-Poland will provide the 7 500 PLN for students to complete their education in Poland.