Global Citizenship Postgraduate placements- UK: This grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022 for the best and brightest students at the University of Dundee.
Every scholarship may have a different application process. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
A limited number of awards are open for talented candidates of any nationality who are going to start a postgraduate degree program in the United Kingdom.
The University of Dundee is a public research university ranked among the top 300 universities in the world by major international rankings, with the mission of transforming lives locally and globally through knowledge formation, sharing, and application.
Why would you like to study at the University of Dundee? Students at this university have access to all of the resources they need to create a promising future and make a positive impact on society. They will choose a degree programme from the university’s extensive course offerings.
Global Citizenship Postgraduate placements- Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
Global Citizenship Postgraduate placements- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for a master’s degree program in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, and Social Work.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold an academic offer of entry for a postgraduate taught programme in any of our academic schools, beginning in September 2021 or January 2022.
- The grant is available to students entering directly into a full-time, 180 credit postgraduate taught programme at the University.
- Classified as International for tuition fees.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the award, the university will let the student know whether they are eligible or not for the grant in the acceptance letter from the university of a master’s degree.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, no supporting documents are asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: It is expected that all interested candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for studying the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: At the time of application, you will be asked to demonstrate proficiency in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
Application Deadline: Open
Global Citizenship Postgraduate placements- Benefits
The educational award has a value of £5,000 and will be granted as the tuition fee reduction.
For easy application click the APPLY NOW BUTTON below