Nexus Global Citizen Awards for Malaysian & International Students: To encourage outstanding international students in Malaysia, Nexus International School is pleased to announce its Nexus Global Citizen Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
Every scholarship may have a different application process. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
The programme is open to Malaysian and international students. The award is presented to students who have a positive outlook on the world and want to be change-makers
Nexus International School is an institute that championed a flexible learning space. It values personalized learning and collaboration. With open classrooms and flexible learning spaces, it is ranked No. 6 in Best Schools in Malaysia.
Why choose to study at Nexus International School? Nexus International School provides world-class education. It exposes the students to an open and creative mindset for better critical thinking skills, learning how to build strong supportive relationships, understanding their own impulses, and developing empathy for others. It encourages its students to see the world from a global perspective. Students are taught to become independent through experiences within and beyond the classroom, whilst technology is embedded in the learning process to enhance creativity.
Nexus Global Citizen Awards- Brief Description
- University or Organization: Nexus International School
- Department: IGCSE
- Course Level: Secondary
- Award: Tuition and boarding fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysian and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
Nexus Global Citizen Awards- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All courses and subjects for grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Open to all Malaysian (public, private, International) & International learners
- The applicant must be involved in activities and projects that demonstrate global citizenship.
- The applicant must have a strong co-curricular involvement.
- The applicants must be able to communicate and collaborate with all kinds of people, advocate for those in need, and use innovation and resilience to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- The applicants must have a positive mindset and have a high-achieving attitude.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: Students have to complete the application form for admission. Applicants are required to fill the application form and submit the documents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Answers to the questions – ‘What does it mean to you to be a global citizen?’ and ‘How will you be a good global citizen at Nexus?’
- Most recent school report
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must be between 13 to 16 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency by either taking up a language assessment at Nexusor at a registered British Council Assessment Center providing an equivalent language score in line with the Common European Language
Application Deadline: Open
Nexus Global Citizen Awards- Benefits
The Nexus International School will provide 30% of the tuition fee as well as 30% of the boarding fee, which is compulsory, of the awarded applicant.