WeTransfer Free Sign in Account – Upload & How to Send A WeTransfer.com Link: WeTransfer is a free and premium simplest way to send your files around the world.
It does far more than that. First, it compresses large files to lite to enable the other user to comfortably download the file with ease.
There’re TWO WAYS to send your files to the recipients/receivers (By Email address and By Direct Link Copy) all these have been discussed on this page. Continue reading…
One amazing thing about WeTransfer.com is that you need NOT to signup or login before uploading or downloading/ receiving a file from someone.
This page illustrates best how to leverage the “We Transfer” effortless transfer service.
If you need more feature that you can go for the “We Transfer Plus” which allows you to send up to 20GB at a time, also have the ability to Store up to 100GB and assign Password to protect your files.
The PLUS account features don’t end there, as it also allows you to Personalize your profile, Choose your background images and Customize your emails.
WeTransfer Free Sign in | Account
The question is; Do you need to login WeTransfers free sign in account?
It’s a “No”
You really do not need to login or create any account when using the free feature. Below is how to work through the site for free.
- Visit the website www.wetransfer.com
- Click the “I Agree” button
- By clicking the “I agree” means you accept the terms and condition of using the service. Now you the main form to upload your file(s) becomes active for you to start uploading.Click the “Add your Files” > this opens your computer files where you select which file(s) to start uploading. Remember you have upto2GB of files to upload at once.
- After uploading you may decide you want to send the file to the receiver’s email. If that is what you want then, the first form is the receivers email address. The second box is your email address. Then drop a message to attach with the file you are sending. But the other way round where you are not sending via email – you want to get the link of the file so the receiver could directly download the file through the link, then you click on “…..”
You could see from the image above that I’ve already uploaded my file, and I selected the “Link”, so you won’t be seeing the email forms anymore.
This is a free feature so the other 2-features will not be available for you to work with.
- Then click on “Transfer”
At this point, you have to patiently wait till the process is completed. Right now, it’s compressing and uploading at the same time too. Wait till it gets to 100% to see the next move you take.
- Once it’s done uploading, you should see a link to click and copy the link or send it via email.
WeTransfer Free Sign in | Plus Account
If you have gotten the “We Transfer Plus” account then you only need your email and password to access your account. Then click the “Sign In” button.
You see the Forget Password” link below the form if you’ve forgotten your login information and need a reset.
Benefits of Using the “We Transfer Plus Account:
- Send up to 20GB at a time
- Store up to 100GB
- Password protect your files
- Personalize your profile
- Choose your background images
- Customize your emails
How to Get and Send A WeTransfer Link
The link sharing feature allows You to upload your files once and you can share the same link with as many people as you like.
Now, once the files is completed 100% uploading, you should be able to see a button “
You have as many times and unlimited people to send the We Transfer link to have access or download the files you have uploaded.
Hope this page helps you now?
Feel free to use the comment box below in case there are any questions or confusion about the WeTransfer File sharing process.