ParisTech Bridge School international Scholarship awards – France 2021-2022: A privileged opportunity is being provided by the ParisTech Bridge School for awards programme.
The International scholarship awards programme aims to provide financial support to overseas students commencing master’s and doctorate level programs at ParisTech Bridge School.
Important Facts About ParisTech Bridge School
Founded in 1747 by Daniel-Charles Trudaine, it is one of the oldest and one of the most prestigious French Grandes Écoles.
The School is a university-level institution of higher education and research in the field of science, engineering and technology. ENPC offers high-level programmes in an extensive range of fields.
The City of Paris is the centre and seat of government of the region and province of Île-de-France, or Paris Region, which has an estimated population of 12,174,880, or about 18 percent of the population of France as of 2017.
Living and studying at this school in Paris, applicants will have the opportunity to learn and grow through both on-the-job training and formal training. Here students practise all the skills that will be vital both in the workplace and in everyday life.
ParisTech Bridge School Brief Description
- University or Organization: ParisTech Bridge School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and doctorate level programs
- Awards: 10 000€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in France
ParisTech Bridge School international Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and Doctorate level programs in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree for a masters’ degree and they must hold a master’s degree for a doctorate level program.
ParisTech Bridge School international | Method of Application
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding opportunity, candidates must take admission in a masters or doctoral degree at ParisTech Bridge School. After that, they can complete application form. The application process must be done by using our online submission tool: https://crm.enpc.fr/community/enpc/custom_forms/184
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: If you have an equivalent international test or exam, Cambridge ESOL exams, IELTS or TOEFL, go to see Stacey Benoit in B120 or Monique Schumacher in B223 with the original of your certificate, score report etc. so that equivalence can be officially recognized.
Application Deadline: Open
Advantages and Benefits
An award amount of 10 000€ will be provided by the ParisTech Bridge School for the successful candidates.
For easy application processes, click the APPLY NOW BUTTON below for further details about the scholarships.