No2022 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program for Young Africans. Young Africans are been invited to apply for the internship.
The 2022 Microsoft Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent. You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future.
To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world-class business and technical skills. Microsoft supports you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do.
The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
Important Details About 2022 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship
- If you are passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the front line to bring the magic of software to customers and businesses, the Microsoft Interns4Afrika program sales path could be right for you.
- If you follow the sales path Microsoft, along with our partners will provide you with a dynamic tool kit to enable you to hone your sales craft and take your first steps to become a world-class sales professional.
Microsoft partners have a diverse range of sales opportunities. Maybe you would like to be a Junior Account Manager, meeting potential clients and educating them on the benefits of Microsoft products. Or perhaps your passion for communication will see you leading on the development of sales materials to convert prospective customers as a Sales and Marketing Assistant. Or how about driving sales through participation in workshops, events, and demos as a Retail Sales Specialist?
Level/Field of study:
The 2022 Microsoft Interns4Afrika internship program is available at the places listed below.
This internship is to be taken in all eligible nationals listed above.
The internship promises to be one of the best things to happen to anyone who applied for the opportunity.
2022 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Eligibility
- The candidate is able to commit to completing a full-time internship for 6 months
- Students are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months
- A candidate has a BA/BSc in a business-related or IT degree
- You have the right to work in the country in which you are currently located
Microsoft Interns4Afrika program application deadline varies by Country
For More Information