Stanbic IBTC Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-2022 | A Step by Step Guide: Did you write your JAMB in 2021 or you are an undergraduate student? Apply Now.
Interested and eligible undergraduate students from Nigeria are invited to apply for the 2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship scheme. Students who have been offered a full-time admission to study in any government owned university (Federal and State Universities) are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship initiative is in continuance of our goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on. The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, commonly referred to as Stanbic IBTC, is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, pension and trustee businesses. Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa
Stanbic IBTC Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Country to study: Nigeria
- School to study–
- Course to study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 24, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Stanbic IBTC Undergraduate Scholarship
A scholarship fund worth N40M to initiative to support the dreams and aspirations of 100 Nigerian youths over a duration of four academic years.
Requirements for Stanbic IBTC Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- Reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Have a score of 250 and above in JAMB
- Have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
- Course Eligibility: Students who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on)
Documents Required for Application
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level Statement of Result or Certificate
- Admission Letter
Application Deadline: 24th October 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanbic IBTC Bank on standardbank.eu.qualtrics.com to apply