RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarship- Canada: Red River College Polytechnic has made it possible for international students to pursue their higher studies in Civil Engineering Technology in Canada by offering the RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships.
All international post-secondary applicants are eligible to participate to win this application . The financial aid positions will be presented to the students who attain the highest GPA. 4 deserving students will be awarded this $500 award.
Red River College Polytechnic is a college located in Canada and has been ranked one of Canada’s top 10 research colleges. The mission of the college is to learn, teach, challenge, innovate and find solutions to build a better future.
Why choose to study at the Red River College Polytechnic? RRC Polytech is the largest institute of applied learning and research that, through hands-on and online learning opportunities and state-of-the-art instruction, prepares students to become leaders in their fields while also ensuring they can meet changing industry demands, and contribute to the province’s economic growth.
RRC Students’ Association International Brief Description
- Application Deadline: 15th January 2022
- University or Organization: Red River College Polytechnic
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post Secondary
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
RRC Students’ Association Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake a post-secondary program at RRC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be attending a post-secondary Red River College program on a full-time basis.
- The applicants must have a high GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships: Students are required to complete the admission application online. To apply for the opportunity , the students need to fill the RRC General Award Application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit proof of graduation from or enrolment in Grade 12, a passport identification page, an interim transcript confirming enrolment in the required courses, and a final transcript.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a Grade 12 or mature student high school diploma including any pre-requisite courses identified in the program admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT –
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 115
- PTE – 58
- CAEL – 60
- CanTEST – 4.5
The selected students will be awarded $500 to contribute to the cost of a post-secondary study program at RRC.