Commencing Offshore Student International Awards at University of Tasmania Australia: For an excellent financial support system, UTAS is the place!
To provide commencing international candidates studying overseas support to finance their study in Australia, the University of Tasmania is offering the Commencing Offshore Student Scholarships. The award will be given for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship will give 20% tuition fee reduction towards any UG or PG program at UTAS to international students while they are unable to travel to Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions. All international students are eligible to apply.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university ranked 303rd in QS Global World Rankings and is one of the top public universities in Australia. It strives to continually evolve and transform to meet the challenges and opportunities that face us.
Why choose to study at the University of Tasmania? The University of Tasmania is a globally known university with a high dedication to the stewardship of learning and knowledge, academic freedom, excellence, and integrity. At UTAS, they give a strong emphasis on practical learning in order to prepare students for their future careers. UTAS also offers an excellent student support system.
Commencing Offshore Student International Details
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Commencing Offshore Student Scholarship- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UTAS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time UG or PG applicants at UTAS.
- The applicants must be offshore international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Commencing Offshore Student International Awards in Australia: International students are required to log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. There is no separate application required for the opportunity , all applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country specific academic requirements
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
The selected students will be given a 20% reduction in registered tuition fees for units studied online at UTAS while impacted by COVID-19 travel restrictions to Australia.