Murli T. Chellaram Foundation (MTC) Awards 2022- UK: The Murli T. Chellaram Foundation Awards is opened for Nigerian undergraduate students.
Read carefully to get detail on how to APPLY.
Lead the Leaders Program (A Vibrant Community Initiative of the NIRMALA Chellaram Centre for Entrepreneurship (League of Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs.
The Murli T. Chellaram Foundation (MTC) invites students from multidisciplinary backgrounds to put forward business proposals on the successful and commercial deployment of industrial power for the production of new products and/or new processes for making useful products.
Murli T. Chellaram Foundation Specific Objectives of this Competition Are:
- Provide a development platform by encouraging revolutionary business ideas and innovations around the application of industrial power.
- Support the implementation of relevant and viable operational processes.
- Support economic growth by facilitating self-sufficiency in manufacturing.
Important Facts About Murli T. Chellaram Foundation
The Murli T. Chellaram Foundation (MTC Foundation), established in honor and memory of the immediate past-chairman, is Chellarams Plc’s charitable organization. Through the MTC Foundation, Chellarams Plc gives back to our host communities.
Our philanthropic activities span a number of causes, including education, primary health, and aid to the physically challenged. It is our goal to empower the disadvantaged of our society, to give them the opportunities to raise themselves up and become productive members of our larger society.
Murli T. Chellaram Foundation (MTC) supports The Society for the Performing Arts in Nigeria (SPAN), a non-governmental organization that aims to set a world-class standard for performing arts education in Nigeria, offering unprecedented opportunities in dance, music, theatre and visual arts to talented citizens.
Level/ Field of Study
The MTC Scholarship Award is opened to undergraduate students in all course of study with a minimum of 3.5 CGPA.
The MTC Awards 2022 is offered by Murli T. Chellaram Foundation in the UK.
The Scholarship is open to Nigerian undergraduate students.
(MTC) Murli T. Chellaram Foundation Awards 2022 Worth
- The winning group/individual will be rewarded with the unique opportunity to complete a two-month paid internship program with Chellarams Plc and participate in the implementation of the idea
- Also, the opportunity to win a Pre-Placement Offer for a long term career with Chellarams Plc basis performance during the internship.
Eligibility for Murli T. Chellaram Foundation Awards 2022
- Competition is open to all disciplines.
- Participation entry can be of an individual student or of groups with maximum 3 members, of which at least one must be a female.
- The competition is open to students studying at the University of Lagos only
- Be citizens of Nigeria, currently enrolled as full-time students in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
- Have a minimum of five Alphas or Betas including English, Mathematics at one sitting in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
- Provide evidence JAMB Results and Admission into the University.
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.5 at the time of application and attach transcripts or official records (applicable to students admitted in 2014- 2021 academic session)
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper division (2.1) for University degree or upper credit for HND holders from an accredited institution (applicable to Postgraduate applicants)
- Be within these age limit as of 1 October:
- Twenty-three (23) years for undergraduate applicants
- Thirty-five (35) years for Postgraduate applicants.
How to Apply for MTC Awards 2022
- All applicants must have personal valid email accounts for consistent communication.
- Application portal opens on Monday, 23 November, and closes on Friday, 25 December which serves as the deadline for the receipt of applications and documents.
- Interested students who meet the eligibility criteria should visit the official page to complete an online application form, upload required documents, and submit online.
- Upon receipt of Applications, MTC Scholarship Board shall evaluate, shortlist, verify and contact successful applicants.
- Only Successful Applicants will be contacted.
MTC Scholarship Award 2022 Application Deadline
Murli T. Chellaram Foundation (MTC) Foundation Awards Application Deadline is Friday, 25 December.