Canada Scholarships for International Students: Canada International Admission Scholarship is offering students all over the world the opportunity to secure admission to any Canadian university, and this is mostly for international students who wish to make their academic journey worth calling for.
Canada Scholarships for international is open to all Canadian citizens and International Students for various studies at the university. This in turn gives them the certificate for the degree of Masters and PhD at the University of Ottawa.
However, as the College of Bytown, the University of Ottawa was originated in 1848, and it is a bilingual public research university. This is mostly what the public research university is centred for in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The university provides a wide range of academic programs. Finally, the University of Ottawa provides an education that leads you to the next level. This they can do by engaging in paid, professional, career-related, employment opportunities specific to your discipline.
Canada Scholarship 2022 Details
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship award: $7,500, $9,000
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: open till date
Note: the University of Ottawa is providing an educational bursary of $7,500 per year for a Master’s degree and $9,000 per year for a PhD degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be recognized and in review from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject field program.
- Eligibility Criteria: For this to be eligible, candidates must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enrol in the master’s degree course.
Required Documents For Canada International Admission
- Documents: Applicants Must attach their CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport and academic transcripts as well.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an honours bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B to be eligible.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must complete one of the following tests exams <taken no later than two years before the date of registration>
- TOEFL: Internet-based test exam with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills paper
- IELTS: students will score higher or a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- MELAB: students will score higher or a minimum of 90 in listening, reading and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking.
How can I apply for a Canada scholarships for International Students?
However, for students to apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Finally, after that they can be admitted, aspirants can also apply for the Canada scholarships for International grants as the section begins.