Texas A&M University International Impact Scholarships in USA: You no longer need to worry about your tuition when you apply for this scholarship.
Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International Impact Scholarships at the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi and support your study in the USA
International undergraduate students at Texas A&M are eligible to apply for and take this scholarship. The winners will receive the award amount of $1,000 for the academic year 2022/2023.
Founded in 1947, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is a public research university located in Corpus Christi, Texas. It offers 33 undergraduate majors, 25 graduate programs, and six doctoral programs through six colleges.
Why would like to study at Texas A&M University? Texas A&M University is one of the nation’s largest universities, dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that will enable them to be leaders in their fields and communities. TAMU offers a world-class education at an affordable price.
Texas A&M University International Impact Awards Details
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
Texas A&M University International- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by Texas A&M University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming freshmen.
- Incoming Undergraduate Students: At least a 3.0 (on the U.S. 4.0 scale) cumulative high school GPA
Method of Application
- How to Apply for the Texas A&M University International Impact Scholarships in USA: Students must apply via the university portal. The applicants are required to apply for the opportunity along with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: international applicants must also submit the following documents to Undergraduate Admissions:
- Copy of Current Visa (if applicable)
- International Transcript Evaluation Report
- Official transcripts all undergraduate coursework
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 OR
- TOEFL PBT score of 550 OR
- TOEFL IBT score of 79
Advantages & Benefits
Texas A&M University will provide an award amount of $1,000 to cover the cost of an undergraduate degree study.