How to Use Whatsapp without connecting Phone, No Emulators: Without considering the security-wise of having Whatsapp connected to a phone to enable more connections to other devices, it has been an inconvenience.
But there has been a beta testing level to charge the ideology.
One of the core differences between Whatsapp and other top instant messaging social platforms (like Signal, Telegram, and more) has been the ability to log in on several platforms and devices independently
But now, it is possible to use Whatsapp without connecting Phone or any phone emulator. Phone emulators have their downside using them on a low-grade computer But the story is gradually changing.
How the New Whatsapp works without any Phone connection
Meta (Facebook) has made it known that the feature is on beta level, thus, the feature is called “Multi-device beta”.
It allows at most FOUR connections (at the same time) without having the originated account active or connected.
The downside of the New Whatsapp Multi-device beta
- Aside from only connecting up to FOUR different platforms (could be WhatsApp web, mobile or desktop app), the WhatsApp Multi-device beta does not allow the online calling functionality. So make Whatsapp calls you have to use the main app.
- It takes a little bit of time to download any previous conversations outside the “Multi-device beta” feature.
- It doesn’t allow users to IN their top three favourite chat contacts.
Using Whatsapp without any Phone Connections
The procedure for extending connections on other devices remains the same as explained on this page. But the only change is that you’ll see “the Multi-device beta” option. Please kindly update your WhatsApp to the latest version if you don’t see the option.
- Launch your Whatsapp on your mobile phone,
- Click on the THREE-dots (also known as the menu),
- Tap on the “Link devices”,
- Tap on the “Multi-device beta” option,
- You can read through the agreement page and tap on “Agree”,
- Now you’re ready to connect and access your WhatsApp account,
- Already, ensure that the Whatsapp application or website which you want to extend/connect is open and ready to accept the connection.
- Then scan the QR code, by ensuring that the code is placed directly on the device you’re connecting to — to scan and connect,
- Once it is completed, wait a little while for the extended connection to download your account data (conversations).
At this point, you can switch off your phone or disconnect the network on the phone, yet, your WhatsApp will function perfectly. Even without the mobile emulator.
Please note that to connect through the WhatsApp web simply visit https://web.whatsapp.com/ and click on the “WhatsApp web” tab or download the Whatsapp app for computer here.