GREAT Scholarship for Indian Students at Keele University- UK 2022/2023: Keele University has announced the Great Scholarship for Indian students to study Justice and Law for Indian students who want to study in the UK.
The scholarship is available to a student from India who will enrol at Keele University for the 2022-23 academic year
Keele University was established in 1949 as a research-led university and currently is based in the heart of England. It is globally famous for not only it’s top-quality teaching but also the method it has adopted to deliver education to students.
Why study at Keele University? The institution provides a world-class learning experience and is recognized many times for its high student satisfaction rate. The university has been helping students develop further in their chosen field, and stand out from the crowd.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
GREAT Scholarship for Indian Students Details
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
GREAT Scholarship for Indian Students- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in a one-year master’s programme MA in child care law and practice, Human Rights, Medical Ethics and Law LLM in International Commercial and business law, Society, Artificially Intelligence offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit.
- The applicant must be Indian.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission one-year master’s programme at the university after that they can apply for an international scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all relevant documents at the university:
- Official Academic Transcript
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have listening 17, reading 18, speaking 20, writing 17 scores in English Language Components and other qualifications in English exams-
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL iBT 72
Advantages & Benefits
The Keele university will provide the amount of £10,000 reward for international applicants who appear for the one-year master course at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.