Gold International Scholarship at Ferris State University USA 2022/2023: To help students financially during their course of study, Ferris State University is offering the Gold International Scholarships in the United States for the academic session 2022/2023.
The program is open for high-achieving worldwide students who will commence in the undergraduate degree program at the university. The scholars will be awarded $8,000 for four years.
Ferris State University (FSU or Ferris) is a public university in Big Rapids, Michigan that was founded in 1884 as the Big Rapids Industrial School. With 14,560 students studying on campus, at one of 19 off-campus locations across the state, or online, it is the state’s ninth-largest institution. Eight academic colleges offer two- and four-year degrees, as well as graduate degrees.
Why would like to study at Ferris State University? Ferris State University is known for its high-quality, engaging programs both locally and nationally. Its central location in Michigan makes it a popular choice for both domestic and international students because it provides total convenience.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
Gold International Scholarship Brief Description
- University or Organization: Ferris State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Gold International Scholarship- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate program offered at FSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students need a 3.25/4.0 GPA.
- Test requirement: 22 ACT, 1080* SAT, 67 TOEFL, 6.0 IELTS, or 100 Duolingo
- Renewal cumulative GPA: 2.75
Method of Application
- How to Apply for the Gold International Scholarship: Students can apply to FSU online via its application portal. All international applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official and original transcripts, both in their original language and in English are required for secondary schools and colleges that they have attended and a copy of the identification page(sfulfilur passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must check and fulfil all entry requirements for international undergraduate students.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 96
- IELTS – 7.5
- Duolingo – 120
Advantages & Benefits
Ferris State University will provide an award amount of $2,000 per year/$8,000 for four years towards their degree studies.