International Excellence Scholarships at University of Oregon- USA: Good education will equip you with necessary skills and knowledge for your next level.
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the International Excellence Scholarships program offered by the University of Oregon. The university is now accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
A limited number of these prestigious awards are available for international students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
Amazing opportunity for talented and international students to study in the USA.
Founded in 1876, the University of Oregon has a fantastic online education program with several online degrees to choose from. It’s a really diversified school with a lot of flexibility in terms of timetables. It is well-known for its research capabilities and commitment to education.
Why study at the University of Oregon? Students at this university have the opportunity to study, work, play, explore, debate, and interact with individuals from all over the world. They work hard to create engaging educational experiences for pupils both in and out of the classroom.
Application Deadline: January 15.
International Excellence Scholarships Brief Description
- University: University of Oregon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: $60,000 over four years – $15,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
International Excellence Scholarships- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must enroll at the UO in the fall term of your freshmen year and you must enroll in 12 University of Oregon credits each term to receive this award.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, you have to enrol in bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university via the common application, coalition application, or Oregon application.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the following documents:
- Student’s Application Statement
- Capacity for academic excellence
- The student should describe how his/her cultural experiences
- and background, as well as personal interests, affiliations, and aspirations, will motivate
- the student to excel at the University of Oregon, increase the academic and cultural
- Commitment to meeting global challenges
- Transcripts from the University of Oregon or Most Recent Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- And mail it to email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: To be a competitive candidate for admission to the UO, they recommend at least a B average or a 3.00-grade point average (GPA) on a 4.00 scale.
- Other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must submit standardized language test scores.
Advantages & Benefits
The award provides financial support up to $60,000 over four years – $15,000 per year for the students.