Transition to Melbourne Bursary for Singaporean Students at RMIT University- Australia: Are you striving to get an education that prepares you for success and equips you with skills and knowledge to excel in your chosen career?
Then, this is the opportunity for you!RMIT University has decided to award Singaporean students the Transition to Melbourne Bursary, the applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This bursary, valued at $2,500, is open for commencing international students from Singapore undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program, providing financial assistance towards the first year of study. Up to 20 bursaries will be awarded.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Australia.
RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions ranked 15th highest university in Australia and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education. RMIT is very dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is a student-inclusive institute that aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. With an award-winning infrastructure, RMIT is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: 14th January 2022
Transition to Melbourne Bursary Brief Description
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singaporean
- The award can be taken in Australia.
Transition to Melbourne Bursary Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from Singapore can apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at RMIT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen of Singapore.
- The applicants must commence in Semester 1 2022 and study at the RMIT Melbourne campus.
- The applicants must be starting semester 1 in 2022.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: Students must complete their admission application via the RMIT Online Portal. Students that receive an offer letter can submit an expression of interest to be considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be at least 16 years of age with 70% in the Australian Year 12 was equivalent or have an accredited bachelor degree with an acknowledged GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
Successfully selected applicants will be provided AU$2,500 as a one-off payment towards the first year of study.