Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships: If you are from Asia or Greater China and planning to study for Business or Health degrees, you have the opportunity to apply for the regional scholarships. The funding program is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. The scholarship is applicable on tuition fees only and first attempt subjects.
Wonderful chance for international students in Australia.
Torrens University is a private university in Australia with campuses in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. It is Australia’s third private university and is part of the Laureate International Universities network.
Why would you like to study at Torrens University Australia? At this university, students will have access to a varied range of job opportunities and learn the skills they need to carve out successful careers. Students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow at the institution.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 30 December 2022.
Asia & Greater China Business Brief Description
- University: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: 20% off on tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Asia & Greater China Business -Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Asia or Greater China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate students need to display a credit average from high school, and postgraduate students need to display a credit average in a previous degree.
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Advantages & Benefits
Torrens University Australia will cover up to 20% of your total tuition costs for successful candidates.