College of Arts and Law Masters International Scholarships- UK: Education is an investment that assists you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the College of Arts and Law is offering the Masters International Scholarships for deserving candidates.
The educational program is open to students who commence their study at the start of the 2022 academic year. These awards cover one year’s tuition fees at home rates for full-time applicants or two years part-time.
The University of Birmingham is a progressive university that offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes. It also ensures that you have the best academic and student life possible.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? At Birmingham, they encourage bold, independent thinking and offer the highest quality academic experience to stretch and challenge you. Here, students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is March 22, 2021.
College of Arts Brief Description
- University: College of Arts and Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters-level courses
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
College of Arts- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters in African Studies, American and Canadian Studies, Antiquity, Archaeology, Classics, and Ancient History, Drama and Theatre Arts, English Language and Linguistics, English Literature, Film, and Creative Writing, Heritage, History, History of Art, Law, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, Theology, and Religion
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- These awards are open to the UK, EU and Overseas students studying full-time or part-time campus-based masters-level programmes in the College of Arts and Law.
- The award is available to students who commence their study at the start of the 2022 academic year.
Method of Application
How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the College of Arts and Law. UK, EU and Overseas students wishing to study any discipline within the College’s five schools:
- English, Drama, American and Creative Studies
- History and Cultures
- Languages, Cultures, Art History and Music
- Philosophy, Theology and Religion
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of their academic transcripts, certificate of language proficiency, personal statement, two reference letters from their referees, and a research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Advantages & Benefits
The scholarship programme covers one year’s tuition fees at Home rates for full-time applicants or two years part-time.