Coventry University Undergraduate Territory-Awards: Scholarships provide an opportunity for students to earn an education. Keeping this in mind, Coventry University Undergraduate Territory-Awards program is being offered in the United Kingdom.
International students will be granted free accommodation under this award. The award can be taken by undergraduate students at Coventry University.
Everything You Need to Know
Wonderful offer for candidates.
Coventry Institution is an English public research university. It is ranked 50th in the country and adheres to the principle of academic freedom, which is based on rational inquiry carried out with honesty.
Why would you like to choose Coventry University? It is a modern university with specialised staff and facilities in each of its academic schools, as well as an environment and services geared toward helping students reach their full potential. The reputation of Coventry’s student experience is built on a solid foundation of academic and welfare student support.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 01 January 2022.
Coventry University Undergraduate Territory-Awards Brief Description
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Accommodation
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Coventry University Undergraduate Territory-Awards- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students that are nationals or residents of Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe. are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to either of the undergraduate programmes offered at Coventry University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying undergraduate course at Coventry University in Coventry.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university’s application portal. Students that receive a conditional letter for an undergraduate bachelor’s course from the university will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- Personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to submit legitimate documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Advantages & Benefits
Students who win this award will get free accommodation for a year upon undertaking an undergraduate programme at Coventry University.