Cultural Ambassador Scholarships 2022: Do you want to foster independent thinking and analytical skills that go beyond knowledge and know-how? Then, you must check out the Cultural Ambassador Scholarships 2022 offered in Hong Kong by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Cultural Ambassador Scholarships 2022 is exclusively offered to non-local students that want to pursue an undergraduate study programme at PolyU. The scholarship will help students secure funding up to HDK 50,000 towards their cost of study for the first year of study.
Everything You Need to Know
Amazing chance to get financial assistance in Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is a public research university located in Hung Hom, Hong Kong near Hung Hom station. The University is one of the eight government-funded degree-granting tertiary institutions in Hong Kong and ranks 75th globally in the QS World University Rankings (WUR) 2021.
Why choose to study at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Hong Kong Polytechnic University is a dedicated university that aims to pursue impactful research that benefits the world while nurturing critical thinkers, effective communicators, innovative problem solvers, and socially responsible global citizens.
Application Deadline: The applications for undergraduate study at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University are ongoing.
Cultural Ambassador Scholarships 2022 Brief Description
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HKD 50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
Cultural Ambassador Scholarships 2022- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-local students.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: Students can access the admission portal of the university to apply for admission at PolyU. All non-local students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of employment
- academic qualifications (such as graduation certificates, transcripts of studies, etc.) that are not in English should be accompanied by an official certified English- translation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum score of 24 with at least grade 4 in 2 Higher Level (HL) subjects.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
Advantages & Benefits
The students selected as winners of this scholarship will be provided a sum of HKD 50,000 to pursue their undergraduate study at PolyU.