Federation University is offering the 2022 SG and JG Scholarship to provide world-class education to high-caliber international students. This educational award is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
Everything You need to Know
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
Federation University was established in 1870. It is a public, dual-sector university based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. It is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution. It offers a variety of degree programs that support applicants to grow enormous knowledge and skills, which is needed in today’s competitive world.
Why study at Federation University? The university is considered one of the largest and greatest-growing universities in the nation. The university will provide you with a positive and enriching on-campus experience and provide a natural environment to undertake your study. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1 April 2022
2022 SG and JG Scholarship Brief Description
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: Foundation
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honors, Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
2022 SG and JG Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor, Honors‘, Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- New or commencing student
- Must be an International student
- Must be Female applicants
- Undertaking bachelor, honors’ or postgraduate program (excluding research degrees)
- Undertaking study at the MIT Melbourne Campus
- Active and enrolled for the entire year post census date.
- Students can be full-time or part-time.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply for admission directly through our Grants portal of the Federation University.
- Supporting Documents: All students / HDR candidates should read the documentation requirement list for each scholarship in the Scholarships and Grants online system.
- Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Federation University Australia program. The English Language Requirement for programs such as business and general science is Academic IELTS Overall score of 6.0
Advantages & Benefits
The students selected as winners of this scholarship will be provided the amount of $7,000 to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Federation University.